The Application Support Analyst will provide support, analysis and Business Intelligence for the applications, programs and reporting methodologies. This role will support SQL server based software and web applications. Primary application of support is Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Provide technical support and analysis on business applications that include Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM, STARLiMS, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Create and Deploy reports using Microsoft Reporting Services, Crystal Reports and internal tools such as smartlists in GP.
- Performs analysis to provide continuous improvement to business applications and reports. Provides all applicable documentation as necessary.
- Assist with creation of database and reporting specifications using system analysis techniques and methods. Provides documentation of system requirements and technical designs.
- Work with team members to verify custom code changes are properly tested.
- Use project management skills to coordinate implementation and development activities with various stakeholders on projects across departmental boundaries.
- Analyze and document business requirements and specifications in collaboration with business departments to accomplish their desired results.
- 4-year degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of experience supporting major business applications.
- Must have at least 2 years of supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Experience with MS SQL and SQL
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well within a team environment