Administers anesthesia and anesthesia-related care under the orders of a physician. Monitors and supports vital life functions. Acts as the patient's advocate while the patient is under anesthesia. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities (CQI). Performs other duties as assigned.
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas.
· Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the AANA Council on accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
· Current certification or recertification from AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or its predecessor’s certification.
· Current BLS certification.
· Current ACLS certification.
· Current PALS certification, preferred.
· At least one (1) year experience as a CRNA, preferred.
Typically do not hire more than 4% above midpoint
$68.27 – $81.01