Bachelor of Science, Master of Science
Apr 20, 2017
Responsible for direction of patient care in the perioperative environment. Manages staff members in the perioperative services departments. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in quality improvement activities. Formulates budget for department. Performs other duties as assigned or requested. 8 hour day shifts.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN required. MSN preferred.
• Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Texas.
• Current BLS certification.
• AORN certification required or obtained within six months of hire
• At least 2 years of experience in surgical nursing.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.