$85,000 - $115,000
Bachelor of Science
Mar 31, 2017
Our client is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to join their team near the plant in Portland, Oregon. The company is under a massive expansion and they need an Electrical Engineer to assist the electrical team in the electrical construction and re-design of the plant. This is a full-time/direct-hire position and this position is an urgent fill for the organization. Any qualified candidate will receive a quick interview and hire process. This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to gain quick and expert experience in the development of a new facility. Any high performing candidate will receive fast upward mobility with this position. The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2017. The client will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a high competitive base salary. Please be prepared to relocate to Portland, Oregon if you are not a local candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To lead all electrical engineering work during and after the expansion.
* Electrical and project design, a qualified candidate who can work alone and within a team setting.
* Develop and manage electrical projects.
* Coordinate and manage the budgets, resources, suppliers, and contractors.
* Apply technical skills to all facets of the plant and projects.
* 8-20 years of experience in electrical engineering in a manufacturing environment.
* BS degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical or engineering degree.
* Expert skills in troubleshooting and programming of PLCs.
* Strong instrumentation skills
* PLC - 5, 500, 5000, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, DCS, controls, electrical design, and control panels.
* Very stable job history and strong communication skills.
* Please understand that this is not a contract role or consultant job. - Some light contracting or consultant work will be consider, but client prefers candidates with a strong direct hire job history.
* The following manufacturing industries are highly preferred, but will consider other lines of manufacturing for the right candidate. - Packaging, paper, containers, plastics, food and beverage, chemicals,pulp mills, tissue, and other paper products.