Our firm is hiring. We offer one of the best compensation plans in the industry. We have a great company culture including a laid back dress code and atmosphere. We are going through tremendous growth and are moving to a larger office in Q2. The best part of what we have to offer is that we don’t do cold calls, we got rid of our office phones earlier this year and have invested heavily in technology. We work nationally and are very focused on candidates out of the BIG 4 (you can see our openings on our website).
Company: Chicago Search Group is a very successful boutique recruiting firm based in Lincoln Park in Chicago focusing on permanent accounting & finance and IT roles across the US. Our firm has experienced amazing growth and we need to add recruiters to keep up with client demand. We want you to be part of the expansion and long term vision.
Responsibilities Include: We are looking for experienced recruiters who have the ability to utilize all sourcing channels to source qualified candidates. This person must be able to identify and locate passive candidates & generate interest in client positions or pipeline requirements. This individual will need to provide sourcing expertise within accounting/finance niches. You will not need to source for job orders as we have more than we can handle.
Your Job Qualifications Are:
- Multiple years of experience recruiting ideally for contingency placement agency, contract services and / or executive search firm
- Demonstrates persistence and enthusiasm in management of candidate and firm through the recruiting process
- Solid time management skills and technical knowledge of current trends
- A documented track record for achieving targeted objectives
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit- willingness to work towards the growth of the firm even when the duty stretches outside your job description
- BA/BS in a business related academic major is preferred
Why our employees like working at Chicago Search Group:
- Growth opportunity: As our firm grows, we continue to provide opportunities to our staff to take on more responsibility
- Work/life balance: Chicago Search Group understands the importance of life outside the work place and fosters an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet employees' needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous compensation package: We offer base compensation, one of the best commission plans in the industry, training, benefits and an office environment created for success (including an 800 square foot outdoor deck overlooking the skyline, complete with lounge seating and a super-size grill)
- Great company culture: Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continued learning is part of our everyday. (We don’t have meetings just to have meetings)