$80,000 - $100,000
Bachelor of Science
Apr 14, 2017
Very exciting opportunity at a startup company that is developing very highly advanced tire inflation diagnosis systems for trucks-They are looking for a mechanical engineering position with a strong background in pneumatic product development.
Reinventing how the transportation industry rolls. We work with our customers to improve safety on the roads, reduce costs, improve fuel economy and achieve sustainability goals by reducing greenhouse gases. We create measurable value for our customers. Our technologies are open and agnostic and designed to integrate with any and all systems architecture. Our system is designed to help our customers leverage the investments they’ve already made, rather than have to replace them.
Client’s vision is to be the leading provider of innovative solutions that support the commercial vehicle industry. We want to become recognized as the experts in Total Wheel Management. provides commercial vehicle fleets with a gateway to becoming connected to the IoT highway. Achieving the vision of the autonomous vehicle requires unwavering confidence and flawless wheel performance. will provide enabling technologies, applications and interim solutions that will help turn this vision into reality.
looking for a skilled and motivated individual to perform mechanical design and test activities. This individual will collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver innovative, best in class products that will enable step-change innovation to the commercial vehicle industry.
Job description – Mechanical/Pneumatic Engineer
- PNEUMATICS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
- BS Degree in Mechanical/Pneumatic Engineering. Required concentrations include pneumatics
- Required experience with pneumatics, valve design, air flow/pressure management
- Experience with inflation/deflation and regulators
- Experience generating 3D models/drawings; SolidWorks proficiency a must
- Finite Element Analysis proficiency
- Hands on manufacturing and fabrication
- Perform engineering calculations; strong analytical skills
- R&D lab testing experience
- Effective working with minimal supervision and taking accountability for high quality results
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Resides in Minneapolis, MN; reasonable proximity to company R&D facility in Burnsville, MN
- Professional individual with high degree of integrity
- Committed to safety and quality
- Process-oriented, hands-on and highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Committed to meeting deadlines and achieving objectives