Our company is looking to build upon our incredible team of project site-leaders that excel at building the best commercial projects in the Greater Mid-TN & Southeast area.
We are currently looking for a lead superintendent that would stay local around Nashville for the most part- but willing to travel when the project demands when called for.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT OVERVIEW:
To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety standards of assigned projects. To provide daily direction and enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors, and labor forces. Maintain positive relations with owners, subcontractors and suppliers and market our company as a great company to work with.
- Assist Project Manager in project start up.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet project schedule.
- Inspect work in progress to assure quality and contract compliance. Immediately correct any deficiencies discovered.
- Communicate with Project Manager daily of any schedule delays, labor cost overruns, subcontractor issues or other project problems.
- Maintain daily job reports. Submit copies to Project Manager.
- Attend project progress meetings. Be prepared to provide input on schedule and current project issues.
- Personally comply with and enforce safety and project housekeeping requirements.
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-organized field office standards.
- Procure job-related materials, equipment or other services.
- Properly display all Equal Employment Opportunity, Emergency Aid Information, Safety Signage, and Drug Policy posters.
- Coordinate and supervise field layout. Out-of-ground projects require the use of a registered surveyor to establish building corners and benchmark.
- Maintain “as-built” drawings for permanent record.
- Assist Project Manager, when requested, to develop quantity take-offs/cost estimates for change orders.
- Submit properly coded labor time sheets and expense reports to Office Manager on a bi-weekly basis for processing.
- Verify receipt of material/equipment deliveries. Submit delivery tickets to main office weekly.
- Maintain and build relationships with coworkers and share knowledge and techniques to further assist with all projects.
- Complete all field-related project close out requirements within project schedule.
- Manage ground-up, new commercial construction projects in the value-range of $1-4Million ( Build-Out projects in the range of $200k-1Million).
If you would like to learn more of our opportunities for advancement, please email your resume and cover letter to the provided email address in this posting.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!