We have been engaged to find an experienced QSR Market Manager - Alabama for a well-known food service (QSR) and CGP brand. We are seeking a true "hit the ground running" QSR Market Manager that can jump in to take on store operations. Ideal candidate has corporate field or regional, multi-unit food service leadership experience preferably with QSR, fast casual or full service dinning. Exciting career opportunity!
The QSR Market Manager is responsible for the daily success of store sales, operations and direct oversight of store managers of assigned areas. The QSR Market Manager maintains an organization that exceeds customer expectations, fosters teamwork among staff, develops staff members' abilities and competencies, and works to achieve the financial objectives established for the assigned market through revenue and cost management initiatives.
The qualified QSR Market Manager - Alabama candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in multi-unit food service or restaurants
- QSR or fast casual retail stores, with food and beverage production is a plus
- Hands-on experience working with food and beverage preparation, production, sales, delivery and customer satisfaction
- Experience with equipment upkeep and maintenance
- Strong community outreach and customer service experience
- Considerable experience in schedules, labor demands, safety, training and goal setting
- Ability to identify and fix process effectiveness, eliminate waste and improve store operations and sales
- Experience with store and equipment maintenance, safety and store sanitation
- Proven experience with leading others, setting goals and strategy to accomplish them
- Experience with customer loyalty programs and social media or marketing campaigns
- Hire, lead, mentor and train a large region of staff
- Experience working with corporate operations on forecast, sales, marketing, labor, store equipment, vendors and customer loyalty
- Able to travel a given region(s)