Our client is recognized as one of the world experts in the management of cash. The company works in partnership with customers to identify their exact needs, establishing a framework of technology and process change that has a profound effect on business results. This framework delivers a proven return on investment and sees new levels of customer engagement, fully supported by vital business intelligence to enhance profitability.
SUMMARY OF JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role manages the Customer Field Service business throughout the assigned Northeast region. This includes directing and managing approximately 7 District Service Managers and 100 field service technicians. This role is also responsible for the management of the Regional Administrator and 3 Product Support Specialists. Responsibilities also include maintaining strong customer relationships with our critical accounts including renewing and capturing new service business in the region. The ideal candidate will live in the Northeast Region (MI, OH, WV, NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, VT, RI, NH, ME).
- Strong leadership, decision-making skills, organizational and strategic planning capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of overall skills required in Service delivery “top-to-bottom” (Leadership skills, customer relationship skills, technical skills, in-house work vs. external work skills, etc.)
- Good understanding of software/hardware operating relationships, application interfaces, and user/machine interaction concepts
- Strong knowledge of similar organization
- Evidence of successfully delivering new types of solutions from concept through to business as usual from a commercial standpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business management, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of Field Service management experience, preferably in customer service operation