Sr. Project Manager / Land development (PE)
Location: Raleigh / Durham, NC
We are seeking a Civil Engineer with Sr. Project Manager experience to join our Land Development Group.
· Professional Engineer license is required
· 5+ years of experience
· Site design and project management background
· Design proficiency in all aspects of engineering high profile residential, commercial, office and multi-family projects.
· Strong work history of carrying project through the design and permitting process while maintaining schedules and delivering the contracted scope of work within the budgetary constraints.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Executing of projects including technical, financial, client coordination, approvals and permitting issues.
· Responsible for managing and mentoring assigned staff, building a strong team and serving as a positive role model while exceeding client expectations.
· Ability to manage and grow key relationships as marketing the Firm’s services to new and existing clients is a large part of this position.