SALES ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL SERVICES - PORTLAND OR
Our client is an industry leader in electrical testing, maintenance and engineering services helping utilities, industrial, financial and government clients throughout the United States improve the reliability and performance of their electrical distribution systems. They offer a full range of services including complete electrical distribution system commissioning and start-up services, acceptance and maintenance testing, project management, engineering studies, and electrical and safety training.
This company is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Sales Engineer to support their service offerings in the Portland, OR area. Candidates must be familiar with and live within 30 miles of the Portland area to be considered for this position.
- Plan and perform sales and marketing efforts of their full range of services including complete electrical distribution system commissioning and start-up services, acceptance and maintenance testing, project management, engineering studies, and electrical and safety training to consistently meet overall area sales goals.
- Make regular sales calls on existing major accounts and establish contact with new accounts.
- Make effective customer presentations, proposal pricing is accurate and technically correct. This may include walk-through customer site, and field visits.
- Perform marketing support to promote the Company’s image throughout the industry.
- Implement area-marketing plan on a monthly basis.
- Assist Corporate needs in new service assessments, marketing research and literature development.
- Perform public relations to promote sales.
- Active participation in trade shows and professional societies.
- Give effective presentations for the Company’s Training Services and Speaker's Bureau.
- Member of the Area Management Committee. Actively participate as a committee member.
- Assist in the development of the area sales and marketing plan. Bring input and new ideas on Sales and Marketing activities.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate BSEE/BSEET engineer and a minimum of two years related industry and market experience required. OR Graduate of electrical technical school or equivalent, and five years of similar work. OR High school diploma or equivalent and eight years of similar work.
- Must work flexible hours, weekends, and some over night travel to cover sales territory.
Our client will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a
workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Van Zeeland Talent LLC will refer all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, veteran status or genetic information