$65,000 - $100,000
Bachelor of Science
Apr 19, 2017
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - LOUISVILLE OH
In addition to prospecting and maintaining a given set of accounts, the senior level account manager is expected to build strategic account relationships which provide a depth of opportunity across target accounts. Identifies new and existing high-value customers, and builds relationships which utilize the entire capabilities of company, with specific emphasis on Custom Switchgear opportunities. Boost sales coverage and technical selling/knowledge expertise in the East region, specific to Switchgear sales and service opportunities in the OH and Western PA region.
1. Manage account base, specific high-value target customer accounts, and third party sales resources as assigned. Prospects new accounts to build opportunity funnel.
2. Travel to customer sites to visit customers, build good business relationships, and to generally promote the products and services offered by company.
3. Pursue strategic relationships with larger customers that span a number of facilities and locations and reach corporate levels of influence. Propose solutions that utilize the complete portfolio of company product and service offerings. May include specific revenue accountability for each product line.
4. Solicit and coordinate business opportunities that fit the strategic goals and objectives as defined by Company management.
5. Create proposals and quotations for products and services according to pricing policies established by Company management, and present to customers as necessary.
6. Provide expertise and to recommend strategies consistent with the Company business plan. Develops and executes account plans to achieve strategic goals with target customers.
7. Participate in commercial and promotional activities including, but not limited to, attending trade shows and conventions, making presentations to customers, developing commercial material to promote the Company.
8. Lead the effort to resolve commercial disputes within assigned customer base.
9. Provide commercial support and facilitate technical and project support to customers.
10.Assist as necessary in the process of resolving payment disputes with customers.
11.Provide regular reports to Company management regarding commercial contacts and market conditions.
12.Other duties as assigned.
BSEE OR BSME or 4-year technical degree
Knowledge of electrical environments.
5+ years of sales experience of electrical products and/or services.