St. Augustine, FL
$100,000 - $200,000
Bachelor of Science
Mar 27, 2017
Well established and highly profitable CPA firm located in St. Augustine, FL is searching for a direct entry Tax Partner. The current owner is looking to sell the practice and retire. The firm has a gross revenue of approximately
$425k revenues and $275k cash flow. Both practices are tax and accounting. No audits or reviews.annually, and the seller is willing to stay on as an employee / consultant for several months or so if requested. The financial opportunity is incredible for a local Tax Manager CPA or Enrolled Agent, looking to move into a Partnership, or an out of town CPA open to relocating and establishing himself in this area. Practice development / sales expertise is NOT required as this firm has a large built in, growing book of business, ready to be taken over. The firm will pay for both interview and relocation expenses as part of the package. Candidates need to buy in to the Partnership with an SBA (Small Business Administration) or similar loan with anticipated revenue potential of $150K+ annually. after servicing the loan.
CONFIDENTIAL! Employees are NOT AWARE of Seller’s plans.
· Seller may be available to aid in the transition for a period of 30 days (longer if required).
· Seller may be available to work part-time for Buyer during the first tax season, if desired.
· Seller may be willing to carry a note (financing) for a qualified buyer.
· Mature practice with loyal client base
· · Seller is retiring.
· The practice is extremely efficient due to computers / programs / staff.
· · Practice provides very even cash flow to enable buyer to service debt and still provide reasonable
income. Seasonal, quarterly, consistent cash flow.
· The furniture and equipment are optional (negotiable).