Technical Manager/Site Design (PE)
Location: Raleigh / Durham, NC
We are looking for a Technical Manager to join our talented and dynamic team of project managers, project engineers, and CAD techs in our Engineering Services Group.
· Four year accredited college degree in civil engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
· Work experience in civil site design and project management.
· Demonstrated leadership skills and experience with developing and managing team resources and clients.
· Motivated to complete project tasks and work collaboratively with all team members on all aspects of project execution.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, experience with proposal preparation and marketing and willingness to mentor and train.
· Ability to inspire high levels of performance from the team
· Minimum of 6 years of experience.
· Experience and knowledge in all phases of civil design, governmental regulations, project and client management.
· NC PE required, or ability to get one in 6 months or less.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
o Write and assemble well organized design reports for presentation of design concepts.
o Function as a liaison between the Production Team and Project Manager.
o Work in accordance with established company standards to efficiently design and produce complete and accurate plan sets.
o As a senior member of this team, you will be responsible for directing engineering/design/CAD tech personnel as necessary to provide sound technical advice, resolve complex technical design problems, and to high levels of performance to your internal and external clients.
o Coach and mentor Design and Cad Professionals and develop and manage a training program.