I thought you might be interested in the Warehouse Manager, Tier 1 Automotive Supplier job listed at Client Staffing Solutions, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.clientstaffingsolutions.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02473431
Enter the number in the image to the right
Warehouse Manager, Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
$85,000 - $120,000
Apr 17, 2017
Warehouse Manager position available with an Tier 1 Automotive supplier.
As a key member of This manufacturing company, the Warehouse Manager will provide leadership in achieving the company’s business objectives through effective management and execution of warehouse strategies. Working with our facility to implement and improve warehouse and inventory processes. The qualified candidate will work as part of a functional material supply team and coordinate and balance various activities with production management professionals.
· A high level of understanding of Warehousing, Material Handling, and Logistics best practices.
· Project Management, presentation, effective communication, Problem Solving
· Good understanding of Warehouse management software (WMS).
· Strong understanding of inventory accuracy management such as cycle counting, to include training.
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought. Natural ability to speak and write effectively at all organizational levels.
· Understanding of lean manufacturing concepts with the ability to lead 5S and kaizen efforts for continuous improvement.
· Demonstrated ability to be a resilient change agent capable of leading organization through paradigm shifts.
· Strong knowledge of Production and Inventory Control within manufacturing environment with the ability to teach and coach others on best practices.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and still execute despite changes to project scope, scale, or deadline.
· Strong knowledge of material flow methodologies including sequencing, kitting, repack, etc.
· Minimum 4 year degree in related field or equivalent years’ experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
· 5+ years of experience in manufacturing, supply chain and/or distribution and logistics experience desirable.
· Minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory/Management role.
· Experience in Distribution /Warehousing and Logistics.