Our client has a strong preference for candidates who have prior work experience in dairy manufacturing including but not limited to the production of: butter, cheese, cottage cheese, dairy, milk, sour cream, whey and yogurt.
Your knowledge or your desire to obtain further knowledge of progressive Maintenance approaches will be your key to success in this role.
Would you be described as a “High Potential" individual? Do you have a burning desire to impact an organization and grow your career? Have you been described as someone possessing a heart for people? Do you desire to be with an organization that embraces the belief that its employees are the key to their success? If these characteristics fit you, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Our client is regarded as one of the fastest growing organizations in their category. We are currently seeking a “key" individual for the position of Maintenance Manager - . As the Maintenance Manager you will be challenged with cutting edge projects and developing processing systems that increase productivity and efficiencies within this plant. This position provides excellent promotional opportunities for the "Top Performing" individual. Position reports to the Plant Manager for the facility and dotted line to corporate.
· 3 year of Maintenance Management experience in a high speed manufacturing environment
· 2 Year degree desired, but off-setting industry experience will be highly considered
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Exceptional energy, drive, and a desire to accomplish greater goals
· Excellent results driven through Team Leadership principles
· Strong knowledge of Preventive Maintenance, Boilers, Ammonia, HVAC
Keywords: Engineering, Project Management, Capital Projects, Reliability, CMMS, Production, Management, Operations, Leadership, Agriculture, Food, Pharmaceutical, Snacks, Dairy, Beverages, Chemicals